Thursday, July 1, 2010

Didipo

ten years ago, this beautiful ANGEL was born... so small, so delicate to touch... being the first born grandchild in the family, all of their attention was drawn to her...

now this is her... soon to be a grown up lady... sigh... how time flies so fast... my one & only reason for living is slowly turning into a woman... my only regret... not being with her during the transition of her life...

i remembered it clearly, after getting back into my senses after sedation from giving birth, she's the first thing that crossed my mind... i wanted to see her immediately... i will never forget the feeling when i first held her into my arms...

way back then, i planned to be a full pledge mom... but as she grew older, my plans deviated from what i want it to be... i have to give her the brighter future she deserves...

i can't finish this post for her... there's a lot worth telling... but i am way too outdated from the happenings at her life... we're so far from each other... she seems to be distant to me now a days... but still, i'm hoping... no matter where i will be... she will love me as for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment