Tuesday, June 29, 2010

for starter...

out of curiosity, i have read the blogs of my cousin & my brother... well... it looks like fun... sharing your thoughts & sentiments over the web without even knowing who would be able to read it... this is what we can call, freedom of speech...
actually, i don't know if the title fits my thoughts... as said, just for curiosity's sake...
i can't hardly remember when was the last time i made a journal like this... no coherence of thoughts... my mother will kill me!!! she is my greatest English mentor... way back then, i know how to compose well... but now? um... let's just see.. so mom, please pardon me for the wrong grammars that you will notice(& also for the misspelled words)...
let me introduce myself... for my composition might sound serious... this is me... i am not the funny type... donna told me to put a little spice of fun on my composition... but we'll see if i can do that...
this may or may not be the first & last composition that i will make... it will depend on my mood... now i am running out of words... running out of thoughts...
it's my off today from two consecutive graveyard shifts... but the day will just pass by just like this... all day lying in bed... sleeping... & now, the routine has been broken... here i am trying to extract my thoughts... whew...
i may sound boring... & that's exactly what i am... i am just one couch potato... there are thoughts playing inside my head... but it's not fit for this subject...
my bad... i should've entitled this post as "anything goes"...
so next time... i'll think of a better title...
no violent reactions/comments please... just for the sake of curiosity that this post was made intentionally...

3 comments:

  1. bongga...blogger na din siya.tagalugin mo te!nagdugo kipay ko.hahahahahaha!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete